I seriously cannot take it anymore! what so ever i do it won't please you ! whatever i want you‘ll just ignore and walk away ! If you guys seriously hate me that much, why not just end my life immediately manx! I'm really sick of it! you people treat me like a bloody freaking dog! ordering me around, doing these and doing that!!!!! FML! Damn it! i.just wish that one very fine day ill just get run down by one car and that would just be best thing in my entire life!!!!!! neednt worry about school, classmates, friends,psychotic people! argh! what do you people want from me? =@I'm so.sorry man's , but i seriously cannt take it anymore!! i just wanna be gone right now this very second! argh ! If you guys hate me that much why in the fucking world you brought me into this troublesome world???? everyday i just can't wait for my life to end so that i no need face your bloody face!! I know you like him better me n i don't give a DAMN!!!! kill me if you want!!!!
typed by
@blueskyessloveer!!!!!
WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME?????!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment